Welcome to the ‘China Travel Trends Booklet’ website. By browsing and using this website, its content and downloadable publications, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use (last updated in January 2012).
Website and Booklet Usage – General Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘China Travel Trends’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to the owner of the website China Travel Trends. ‘You’ refers to the website’s visitor and user of this website’s online and offline (downloaded) content. The following terms and conditions apply to the website and its content as well as to the various downloadable publications and their contents.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics as well as articles in the various publications. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks and copyrights reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged accordingly on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the linked website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- China Travel Trends reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website or to the entire website. If we provide you with credentials (user ID and password) to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the credentials are kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password at our discretion without notice or explanation.
- For any material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, you grant China Travel Trends a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Any material you submit must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or China Travel Trends or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). We reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
China Travel Trends may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from their date of publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Copyright © 2011-2012 China Travel Trends
This website and its content is copyright of China Travel Trends. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- To distribute and share this website’s content online, you may link to this website or certain pages.
- You may not, except with our explicit written permission, commercially exploit the content.
- To distribute and share our publications, you may link to each publication’s download page but:
- you must not transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by China Travel Trends and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we give no warranties of any kind, explicitly or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of China Travel Trends. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, China Travel Trends takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.